Waterloo Tournament Update
There have been a few questions surrounding the format of the tournament, registration deadline and prize money. Please find the answers to these questions below;
- For both Singles and Doubles: Players/Teams at random, will be placed into groups of 3 or 4 (depending on the number of people that register), and will pay ’round-robin’ within their own group. Each game would be scored up to a total 31 points. Winners of the groups will then move on to a knockout stage. The volume of how many games an individual would play will ultimately depend on the number of players however, I anticipate that everyone would have at least 3 games..
- All players will be asked to umpire other games
- The deadline to register 23rd July 2014. So, register today!
- Competition winners will receive $100 prize money, cash! And bragging rights of being the best players/teams to walk the face of the earth – on that day!
- Runners up will also receive a fantastic prize which we will reveal on the day
Any other questions please contact; [email protected]
Or leave us a message on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SydneyBadmintonPlayers/